A professionally qualified Learning and Development specialist, experienced in international and fast changing business environments. Extensive practices in several global level of HR programs, such as Learning Management System, leadership development programs and succession plan. An experienced HR professional with a high level of responsibility, achievement orientation and a good listening skill.
Hr project officer and community manager
SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT , Paris la defense - Apprentissage
De Décembre 2013 à Juillet 2014
1. Succession Plan:
- Built and completed the Group interview form for the succession plan.
- Researched and constructed the Group leadership model.
2. Diversity Project (Corporate Social Responsibility):
- Launched, managed and promoted the internal diversity communication website (members: > 250 HR and high
potentials and executives).
- Carried on surveys and interviews to assess diversity practices in 12 foreign subsidiaries (e.g. SUEZ China, Macao
Water), analyzed the legal specificities in the various locations, and identified best practices.
3. HR Convention (> 100 HR Directors):
- Designed workshops with consultants to obtain participants’ visions on HR strategy, for example internal mobility.
International Human Resource Management
2013 à 2014
Chinois - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Français - Technique